Terms and Conditions
Please note that all cancellations are only effective once confirmed in writing.
Guests making travel and booking arrangements with Marlin Manor must have their own personal or business travel insurance to support any cancellation or curtailment of their booking.
In the event that the accommodation is not taken up, Marlin Manor will have the right to deem the amounts due in lieu of the cancellation penalties and, in addition, have the right to release reservations where deposit and / or payment is not made on the due date.
Marlin Manor reserves the right to amend deposit requirements during peak periods.
- No Shows: 100% of full amount payable
- Cancellations within 0 – 7 days of date of arrival: 100% payable
- Cancellations within 8 – 21 days of date of arrival: 50% of full amount payable
- Cancellations within 22 – 30 days of date of arrival: 30% of full amount payable
- No refunds for late check-in / arrival or early check-out.
- No refunds for services not used.
- Please note that all refunds are subject to commission and/or bank charges
- Group bookings: a non-refundable deposit may be requested and a specially negotiated cancellation policy will apply to any bookings which exceeds 25% of our capacity.
In the unlikely event of future pandemic-related international travel bans, we reserve our right to consult and make relevant updates to our standard cancellation policy.
In all cases, we will review extraordinary circumstances on an ad-hoc basis.
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the performance or proper performance of our obligations is prevented or affected by any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events include war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, border closures, unexpected government acts, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, strikes, labour disputes, extreme weather conditions, fire, technical and/or mechanical problems to transport, road closures, disease and all similar events beyond our control.