Conditions of Visit
These provisions are important and you should read them and ensure that you understand what they mean. If you do not understand anything contained in these provisions, please speak to a manager, who will explain them to you and answer any questions that you may have.
- All guests must have a valid Marlin Manor booking number issued by the Head Office reservations office.
- In the immediate post-lockdown period all guests are subject to a Covid19 pre-entry screening.
- All guests must sign an indemnity form at Marlin Manor.
- Unpaid accounts are subject to interest. Interest and collection fees and costs may be charged at maximum legally allowable rates on overdue accounts.
- Any damages to rooms or manor property and any outstanding payments due may be deducted from the guests credit card we have pre-authorised.
- Accommodation is provided on a cash basis. Your account must therefore be settled in full before arrival. You are responsible for payment for the full period reserved, even if your stay is cut short for any reason whatsoever. In the event of the account not being settled for any reason whatsoever, you hereby hold yourself personally responsible for all costs of whatsoever nature relating to your accommodation. You also agree to pay all legal fees incurred as a result of failure to pay your account when it’s due for payment.
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking. You will be liable for a fine if you are found smoking in any non-smoking area on the premises.
- All use of safes are entirely at your own risk.
- All vehicles are parked on the premises at your own risk.
Marlin Manor has the right to request deposits in advance to secure your stay. In the event that you cancel any reservation, we will be entitled to charge a reasonable cancellation fee (see cancellation policy), the amount of which will be dependent upon the length of notice of cancellation provided by you – as well as our ability to secure alternative guests for the room reserved for you.
The use of Marlin Manor is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss to person or property resulting from your stay at Marlin Manor and our use of the premises and the facilities.
All entry is subject to acknowledgment and signature of the Marlin Manor indemnity form.